ISWE MASTERS THESIS AWARD
- The award will be given annually to the best Masters Thesis dealing with the subject of Wind Engineering (or related field of work as covered by the ISWE constitution) and shall be in the form of cash prize of Rs.5000/- and a certificate to the awardee. A certificate will also be given to the supervisor(s) of the thesis.
- Wide publicity will be given to the Award on the ISWE website and entries will be invited from academic Institutions/Research Organizations every year. The applicant will be required to send a copy of the thesis.
- The executive committee will constitute a judging committee to examine the theses and to recommend a thesis for the award giving due justification and highlighting the contribution. The judging committee will consist of three experts who will be eminent persons drawn from the Industry/Academic field and Research Organizations.
- The award will be presented in the General Body meeting of the Society.
- Traveling allowance (limited to 3rd AC Class Rail travel/Bus fare) will be paid to the awardee to receive the award in person in the General Body Meeting.
- The Honorary Secretary will coordinate the ISWE Masters Thesis Award activity.