- Major Low Speed Functional Wind Tunnel available in India.
Size Type Cross Section Type Location Technical detials 4.25 m x 2.75 m Open Circuit Rectancle IISc Bangalore NA 2.5m x 1.5 m Closed Circuit Rectancle IISc Bangalore NA 2.75m x 1.8 m Closed Circuit Rectancle HAL Bangalore NA 0.91m x dia, Open Circuit Round NAL Bangalore NA 0.91m x dia, Closed Circuit Round IIT Kanpur NA 1.5m x dia Closed Circuit Round IIT Madras NA 2.0m x 2.0m Open Circuit Rectancle IIT Roorkee NA 1.25m x 1.5m Open Circuit Rectancle DGCA, Technical Centre Delhi NA 1.5m x1.5m Open Circuit Rectancle IIT Delhi NA 2.5m x 1.8m Open Circuit Rectancle SERC Madras NA 1.8m x 1.8m Closed Circuit Rectancle Jadavpur University, Kolkata NA 3.0m x 2.25m Closed Circuit Rectancle NWTF, IIT Kanpur NA 8ft x 4ft 4inches Open Circuit Rectancle IIT Kharagpur NA
- Details of any existing or upcoming wind engineering facilities in your institution /organisation may kindly be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for updation of Information.
Wind Energy Associations:
- Indian Wind Energy Association (INWEA)
- Indian Wind Turbine Manufactures Association (IWTMA)
- Indian Wind Power Association